Wednesday 28 April 2010

Expect the Unexpected, experience the Energies of The Western Desert





Dahkla Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt is a serene beautiful oasis, with vast resources, baths, a mountainous landscape that are unparalleled in tombs and graves and the small Roman remote temple of Roman Deir el Hagar Temple. a temple that was cove rd by the sands of many centuries.

Accompaning us on our trip is an excellent tour guide Ibrahim with a vast and interesting knowledge of the ancient history.he first time I visited this temple I had some weird experiences. My own work is spiritual and based on working with the energies of the body and their connection with the energies of the earth. As usual I do explore sights in Egypt without any knowledge and no nothing about their history. This way helps me to "see or feel things" which I am not suppose to know, because I have no knowledge at all about it. This temple you will find in a desolated area and the silence and the energy are amazing. They gate around the temple has been made by natural leaves and it looks beautiful, complete in harmony with the natural environment. You won't find any parking place for touring car buses or people hassling you selling you all kind of things and souvenirs. You only will find really nice and friendly guardians and a lovely temple dog. They let us in and explore the temple by our own way.

When we walked slowly into the temple we could feel exactly the place where we had to stop. It felt like a big barrier of thick energy which would not allow us to go any further. When I looked at the offer block i saw "blood" dripping on the floor and the energy, which I saw, was very very dark. I asked my guides if I was allowed to clean it, I was not. So we walked to the entrance of the temple and had a long meditation. During my meditation I "saw" animals sacrificied which caused the blood dripping from the offering block. Furthermore I saw people killed as they were buried alive in the sand and I saw a big Roman Emperor standing with a round face and curly hair. I saw good people and very bad people in my meditation. When I told Ibrahim (our Guide and walking ecyclopedia) he told me that they were still looking for a whole "lost" army of 40.000 soldiers which must have been killed in the desert. It was not the lost army which I saw, and I also had seen Emperor Nero in my meditation. The energy of the temple is clean and clear and wonderful for meditation, we really enjoyed staying there.

http://triadetravelegypt.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment